To what becomes

My application to the New York Directors Guild of America 2nd AD program was not recieved... this displeases me greatly. I now have no idea what i'll do if I can't find something by June, my self imposed cut it or suck it up date. Moving back to California is an option, not a great option, but it is doable. As long as there's a job there. So I sit and wait and save up working a job in retail. I could go look for a better job while I look for a job in film, but I have other things to consider. If my buddy Esker leaves to return to the west coast, i'll make a decision on the next direction to take.

You may now notice a new progress bar on the sidebar that will track the direction my writing is going. Without a deadline, my procrastination has taken hold. So i'll track the current script and add new progress bars as I start on new scripts.

Might also switch the domain again, depending on what happens in the next few months. Let me know with some comments.

View this post on my blog